What is a USDA organic Mushroom Elixir drop?
It is a combination of the 4 USDA organic water-soluble mushroom extracts with added Terpenes and Water Soluble D8/CBD
• Is organic mushroom necessary?
• It is really important when choosing Mushroom supplements that they are Organic. Mushrooms are very porous, and absorb everything from their environment- both good and bad- meaning they can easily absorb pesticides, fungicides, heavy metals, and other toxins used in non-organic growing and can accumulate toxins.
What is Mushroom Reishi good for?
• An overactive immune system can cause allergic reactions and inflammation. Reishi helps to down-regulate the immune system when appropriate to avoid these overreactions.‡Polysaccharide compounds found in Reishi mushrooms benefit the immune system in multiple ways. By activating immune cells such as macrophages and helper-T cells, Reishi influences cellular immunity. As a stimulus it increases immunoglobulin levels, Reishi also impacts humoral immunity. In this way, Reishi promotes the body’s defense against pathogens like bacteria and viruses by supporting a heightened immune response.
• Reishi Has Adaptogenic Effect.Reishi is revered as the premier adaptogen in the Chinese Pharmacopeia. Adaptogens are natural substances that help your body to overcome and adapt to physical, chemical, and biological stress factors.
What is the Mushroom Lion’s Mane good for?
• Research has found that Lion’s Mane may protect against dementia, reduce mild symptoms of anxiety and depression and help repair nerve damage.
• It also has strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-boosting abilities
What is Mushroom Cordyceps good for?
The benefits of Cordyceps Mushroom include immune, endurance, and recovery support. It can also aid in oxygen consumption and stamina.
What is Shiitake Mushroom?
Shiitake are rich in polysaccharides like lentinans and other beta-glucans. These compounds protect against cell damage, help your immune system, and boost white blood cell production for fighting off microbes. Polysaccharides also have anti-inflammatory properties.
What is Lentinas?
Lentinan is a glucohexose-based fungal β-glucan derived from Lentinus edodes, a common edible mushroom, which was shown to be active against several different allogeneic and syngeneic tumors. It was also demonstrated as an effective adjuvant for T cells as well as stimulate the proliferation of blood mononuclear cells such as lymphocytes, monocytes, and macrophages which increases resistance to malignant transformation 
(Jagannath Mondal, … Yong-kyu Lee, in Bioinspired and Biomimetic Materials for Drug Delivery,)
What is beta-glucans?
• beta-glucans are often used to enhance heart health, as they can reduce levels of total and LDL (bad) cholesterol. Like other fiber supplements, they can also boost your fiber intake, improve blood sugar regulation, promote digestive health and regularity, and support weight management
• Our Mushroom Extracts are USDA Organic (Water Soluble extract)
- Lion’s Mane
- Reishi, Shiitake
- Distilled Water
- Water Soluble D8
- Water Soluble CBD