What is REISHI Mushroom good for?
- An overactive immune system can cause allergic reactions and inflammation. Reishi mushroom helps to down-regulate the immune system when appropriate to avoid these over reactions.‡ Polysaccharide compounds found in Reishi mushrooms benefit the immune system in multiple ways. By activating immune cells such as macrophages and helper-T cells, Reishi influences cellular immunity. As a stimulus, it increases immunoglobulin levels.
- Reishi also impacts humoral immunity. In this way, Reishi promotes the body’s defense against pathogens like bacteria and viruses by supporting a heightened immune response.
- Reishi has an adaptogenic effect. Reishi is refered as the premier adaptogen in the Chinese Pharmacopeia. Adaptogens are natural substances that help your body to overcome and adapt to physical, chemical, and biological stress factors.
What is LION’S MANE Mushroom good for?
- Research has found that Lion’s Mane may protect against dementia, reduce mild symptoms of anxiety and depression and help repair nerve damage.
- It also has strong anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and immune-boosting abilities.
What is CORDYCEPS Mushroom good for?
- The benefits of Cordyceps Mushroom include immune, endurance, and recovery support. It can also aid in oxygen consumption and stamina.
What is SHIITAKE Mushroom good for?
- Shiitake Mushrooms are rich in polysaccharides like lentinans and other beta-glucans. These compounds protect against cell damage, help your immune system, and boost white blood cell production for fighting off microbes. Polysaccharides also have anti-inflammatory properties.